Sorry I missed the answer to my 1st request from 31.07. on 16.8.2013 but it does not really satisfy me because as I mentioned in my request the step @$(call touch) is performed with every step in [package].make. For the second message from 22.8. I will try to explain what happens with the qjson package. - step Download works - step extract works - step prepare works - step install does not work: the library is created but not put in the right places (/usr/lib) kind regards Henrik Kraft z.Zt. Heidolph GmbH & Co. KG Walpersdorfer Str. 12 91126 Schwabach 09122 - 99 20 - 58