* [ptxdist] canutils problem on mainline kernel
@ 2016-04-13 13:46 Clemens Gruber
From: Clemens Gruber @ 2016-04-13 13:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ptxdist; +Cc: mkl

Hi,

it looks like the canutils from ptxdist do not work anymore with the
current mainline kernel 4.6. (Working fine on 4.5)

Did you also notice this?

I can reproduce it with the flexcan driver on an i.MX6Q board. I get out
of range errors when trying to set the bitrate.

I saw that some of you created a new project "can-utils":
https://github.com/linux-can/can-utils

Is there a replacement for the canconfig utility from canutils?

Thanks,
Clemens