Hello, I need to insert a dependency by version number, as a packet needs a lib from a certain version or above. For the 1st I manually changed the control file of the ipk archive and changed the line Depends: mylib to Depends: mylib (>=1.02) That ensures that the ipk will only update if the mylib has actualised before to 1.02 at least. Now my question: How can I automatically achieve with ptxdist to build the ipk control file automatically with the version information? I want to avoid a future build of the application ipk, where I forget to manually include the version information. Thanks in advance Hubert -- megatec electronic GmbH Dipl. Ing. Hubert Moesslein Lehenhammer 14 92268 Etzelwang @ : h.moesslein@megatec.info www.megatec.info Geschäftsführer: Dipl. Ing. Gerhard Pirner Registergericht Amberg HRB 837