* [ptxdist] error with libfakeroot.so from LC_PRELOAD due to wrong ELF class ELFCLASS64
@ 2016-01-28 15:35 Sascha Montellese
From: Sascha Montellese @ 2016-01-28 15:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ptxdist

Hey

I downloaded, built and installed ptxdist-2016.01.0 a few days ago and
setup a project. Configuration works fine but when running "ptxdist go" I
get a lot of the following error messages (mostly during the targetinstall
step AFAICT):

ERROR: ld.so: object 'libfakeroot.so' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded
(wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64): ignored.

I'm running ptxdist on an Ubuntu Desktop 14.04.3 LTS (64-bit) system which
I've specifically set up for this project only so I've only installed a
few additional packages (specifically bison, flex, gawk, libncurses-dev,
python-dev, texinfo to be able to build ptxdist and lib32z1,
lib32ncurses5, lib32bz2-1.0, lib32stdc++6 to build my cross-toolchain).

Any ideas what I could do to get rid of the error? Or does it not have any
effect on the output?

Thanks for your help!
Sascha