Hi! I would like to be able to create "custom new packages", using the command "ptxdist newpackage", and a custom template. I'm using the following method: - Create one folder ptxdist-project/rules/templates for my custom template, based on /usr/lib/ptxdist-2013.05.0/rules/templates - Copy /usr/lib/ptxdist-2013.05.0/scripts/lib/ptxd_lib_template.sh to ptxdist-project/scripts/lib/ptxd_lib_template.sh - Edit ptxdist-project/scripts/lib/ptxd_lib_template.sh, to consider my custom template. It doesn't work: ptxdist-project/scripts/lib/ptxd_lib_template.sh doesn't seem to be taken into account. So my questions: - What is wrong is my method? - Is this a better way to add custom templates, instead of copying + editing ptxd_lib_template.sh? Thank you very much ! Tanguy Floc'h