* [ptxdist] qt5.4 + gstreamer
@ 2015-06-01 21:42 Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult
From: Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult @ 2015-06-01 21:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ptxdist

Hi folks,

anybody working on Qt5.4 and GStreamer ?

I've just tried to get Qt5 (previously 5.2) w/ gstreamer and v4l2.
Result: qt (QtMultimdia) wants gst-0.10 (doesnt work w/ gst-1.0), which
in turn still stick w/ v4l1 (which isn't supported by recent kernel
anymore).

So I tried updating to qt5-5.4. Turned out they completely broke the
EGL stuff again, amonst other things ... I'll just have to see whether
recent Qt works w/ gst-1.0 ...

Is anybody currently working on the same area ?

cu
--
Enrico Weigelt,
metux IT consulting

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-06-01 21:42 UTC | newest]