Hei hei, On 30.03.2015 12:08, Bernhard Walle wrote: > there's already a BSP for RPi > > http://git.pengutronix.de/?p=DistroKit.git;a=summary > http://git.pengutronix.de/?p=platform-pengutronix-raspberrypi.git;a=summary I tried that last year and had some trouble getting it to run in the first place. Unfortunatly I didn't take some time to get my changes upstream, but if anyone is interested in a more recent version where ptxdist version of distrokit and platform matches, see the branches called "migrate" on those three forks: https://github.com/LeSpocky/platform-pengutronix-raspberrypi https://github.com/LeSpocky/platform-pengutronix-beaglebone https://github.com/LeSpocky/DistroKit HTH && Greets Alex