Hei hei, On 08.01.2015 12:57, Bilal TAŞ wrote: > Which Linux version is recommend ptxdist ? Debian or ubuntu or Centos ? From my personal experience: it works with Debian and Ubuntu, I never tried anything else. But you can probably use any GNU/Linux distribution you prefer. ptxdist depends on very few host packages every modern GNU/Linux distribution should provide. There are even people using ptxdist on BSD based operating systems like Max OS X. Try what you like, if you experience any problems due to your chosen distro, report. HTH & Greets Alex