Hei hei, On 31.08.2014 21:37, Arpit Jain wrote: > How can I enable/install cmake with ptxdist --- I already tried finding it > in ptxdist menuconfig but there is no such option. There's also no option for autotools. This a "hidden" host tools package. > If it can not be done then how can I install this package? You don't need to. > I am using ptxdist-2012 Although ptxdist should come with cmake (we are using it since 2010) consider upgrading ptxdist and/or your board support package. > Above question may be too silly as I am new in this work but tried all my > options. Try looking at some other packages using cmake. Quick use of grep over the ptxdist rules directory shows me for example the following: shiboken, pyside, opencv, log4cplus, libftdi1, mmpong. HTH & Greets Alex