* [ptxdist] Which versionS should i use?
@ 2014-07-01 16:10 Norbert Roos
From: Norbert Roos @ 2014-07-01 16:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ptxdist

Hello,

I'm just doing the first steps with ptxdist, and became pretty confused
about the versions:

I downloaded the project "phyCORE-OMAP4-2013.01.0", which uses ptxdist
2013.01.0. Ok so far.

Now i want to build a toolchain, but there is no OSELAS 2013.01.1
toolchain. If i take a different toolchain, ptxdist gives me an error
about a mismatching ptxdist version (i tried it with the toolchain
versions 2012.12.1 and 2013.12.2).

I could of course ignore the error, but i'd like to do it the right way.
So what is the correct way then?

And do i see it right that the downloaded project package
(phyCORE-OMAP4-2013.01.0) is the BSP, or are these two different packages?

Bye Norbert