On 07/11/2013 12:34 PM, Henrik.Kraft@heidolph.de wrote: > Sorry for writing in german. np, please use the mailinglist. > After a longe pause I again work with ptxdist so I am not that > experienced as I should. > As I mentioned in the first place I took over this project. The > person who installed the whole environment is not accesable to me. > The packages that the new ptxdist run requires are not present in the > old environment so I think they where not needed. I have grep' ed the > selected_* files on both environments for e.g. usplash an found the > same settings within both: > > - grep -i usplash selected_* > - selected_ptxconfig:PTXCONF_HOST_USPLASH=y > - selected_ptxconfig:# PTXCONF_USPLASH is not set > > which seems to me being a conflict. It's not a conflict. HOST_USPLASH is only activated by USPLASH or ALLYES, is ALLYES active? > Where is the menu point to deselect usplash (and th like)? ptxdist menuconfig then use "/" to search. Marc -- Pengutronix e.K. | Marc Kleine-Budde | Industrial Linux Solutions | Phone: +49-231-2826-924 | Vertretung West/Dortmund | Fax: +49-5121-206917-5555 | Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686 | http://www.pengutronix.de |