On 05/13/2013 09:37 AM, Michael Olbrich wrote: > On Sat, May 11, 2013 at 09:19:46AM +0200, Andreas Bießmann wrote: >> From: Bernhard Walle >> Michael, your proposed solution does not work. Darwin provides a sys/queue.h, >> defines CIRCLEQ_HEAD but misses to define CIRCLEQ_HEAD_INITIALIZER. I think it >> is too much effort to address all the possible cases in autotools. >> Another solution could be to check for availability of >> CIRCLEQ_HEAD_INITIALIZER and do not remove sys/queue.h, however, this change >> fixes another warning for me. > > I've applied this to master for now. I'd like to see if it causes any > problems on Linux before I apply this to the 2012.12.x stable branch. > Please remind me later to do that. Maybe when the next monthly release is > due. will do. Best regards Andreas Bießmann