* [ptxdist] [ANNOUNCE] PTXdist 2013.03.0 released
@ 2013-03-05 11:42 Michael Olbrich
From: Michael Olbrich @ 2013-03-05 11:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ptxdist

Hi,

I'm happy to announce that I've just released ptxdist-2013.03.0.
It has been a bit longer since the last release. At first I wasn't
satisfied with the quality and the I was too busy with Embedded World to
make a release.
We now have initial SELinux support. It's not complete but all the
necessary tools should be there. We've also added wrapper scripts for the
host compiler etc. The rest is the usual collection of version bumps, bug
fixes and a few new packages.
Thanks to all contributers and - as always - the shortlog below.

Enjoy,
Michael Olbrich

Alexander Aring (4):
      libnl3: new package
      libnl3: version bump 3.2.19 -> 3.2.21
      lowpan-tools: new package
      lowpan_tools: add patch to avoid crashing

Alexander Dahl (1):
      readd _SERIES option for u-boot and add it for at91bootstrap (partially reverts dac31c4)

Andreas Bießmann (1):
      ptxd_make_world_patchin.sh: overwrite global diff.renames git option

Bernhard Sessler (1):
      log4cplus: Add new package

Bernhard Walle (4):
      procps: Fix selection of PROCPS_PGREP
      wavemon: New package
      iw: Change download URL
      bluez: Make it possible to deselect USB support

Dennis 'Gyroplast' Herbrich (1):
      Add support for no-proxy option in URLS.

Jan Luebbe (1):
      dhcp client: comment out example options in dhclient.conf

Josef Holzmayr (1):
      libmodbus3: bump version to 3.0.3

Marc Kleine-Budde (83):
      ipkg-utils: fix ipkg-index for ipkg with outer tar
      libcap: fix URL
      libcap: always build a dynamically linked exectables
      libcap: version bumo to 2.22
      ed: new package
      ncftp: add package
      which: add package
      ptxdist: fix automatic uClibc toolchain detection
      install: install_lib: fix documentation
      speex: add debian + buildroot patches
      speex: pass information from .in file to configure
      speex: add license information
      which: add license information
      aumix: new package
      audiofile: new package
      libsndfile: new package
      libao: new package
      vorbis-tools: new package
      aumix: fix targetinstall stage
      freetype: add alternative URL for old freetype releases
      libc: let LIBC_ symbols always be selectable
      host-attr: don't use := when deref'ing HOST_ATTR_PKGDIR
      host-openssl: don't use := when deref'ing HOST_OPENSSL_PKGDIR
      scripts/wrapper: don't use CCACHE for cpp or ld
      scripts/wrapper: cpp-wrapper: use false instead of 0 to set LINKING
      scripts/wrapper: sort variables alphabetically
      scripts/wrapper: remove space before closing parenthesis
      scripts/wrapper: give functions adding target flags a proper name
      scripts/wrapper: add host-wrapper, but do not enable yet
      scripts/wrapper: exit in case of error
      config/setup: add option to configure host CPP
      ptxd_make_00-init: setup PTXDIST_HOST_<FLAG> variables
      ptxdist: use host compiler wrapper
      ptxdist: remove PTX_CCACHE_DIR
      gitignore: add zconf.lex.c
      host-mkelfImage: remove obsolete _PATH and ENV definitions
      host-ckermit: whitespace cleanups
      option-disabled: add ptx/ifdef helper
      ptxd_make_world_install_mangle_pc: make references to dirs in sysroot relative, too
      rules: get_alternative: add make helper for ptxd_get_alternative shell function
      platforms: remove unused HAS_PCI option
      platforms: add LP64 option to indicate 64 target system
      hosttools.in: sort alphabetically
      host-libbz2: rename to host-bzip2
      libpcre: remove obsolete ENV and PATH definitions
      libpcre: version bump to 8.32
      host-libpcre: add package
      host-ustr: add package
      host-libcap-ng: add package
      host-libcgroup: add package
      host-libsepol: add package
      rules/Kconfig: add SELinux submenu
      host-libselinux: add package
      host-libsemanage: add package
      host-policycoreutils: add package
      checkpolicy: add package
      host-checkpolicy: add package
      pre/Rules: add global SELinux option
      systemd: use global SELinux option
      busybox: fix linking problem with activated SELinux
      busybox: support to install busybox as individual applets instead of links to binary
      host-checkpolicy: set CFLAGS manually to overwrite -Werror inside package
      libse*: add -g to CFLAGS
      host-libselinux: set CFLAGS manually
      host-libsepol: set CFLAGS manually
      host-libsemanage: set CFLAGS manually
      host-libsemanage: set PREFIX to avoid hard coded path in .pc file
      host-libsepol: set PREFIX to avoid hard coded path in .pc file
      kernel: add @ to make build process a bit more quiet
      libgpg-error: version bump to 1.10
      libgcrypt: version bump to 1.5.0
      libtasn1: add package
      gnutls: version bump to 2.12.21 + add dependency to libtasn1
      gnutls: use ptx/mirror to generate URL
      host-swig: add package
      libselinux: add support for python wrapper
      libsemanage: add support for python wrapper
      sepolgen: add package
      policycoreutils: cleanup and fix programs using python
      policycoreutils: fix exit value of relabeling script
      libselinux: fix parallel building issue
      libsemanage: fix parallel build for ruby wrapper aswell
      README: fix typo

Michael Olbrich (19):
      udev: fix dependencies
      wget: disable documentation tools
      grep: disable documentation/i18n tools
      grub: fix typo
      ptxd_init_sysroot_toolchain: print error message when toolchain sysroot cannot be detected
      ptxdist: check_premake_compiler must be called before ptxd_make_log
      systemd: fix dependencies
      klibc: fix md5sum
      lighttpd: version bump 1.4.30 -> 1.4.32
      lighttpd: rework options and configuration
      lighttpd: log to syslog
      host-mesalib: fix building with host wrapper
      policycoreutils: fix python install path
      policycoreutils: add missing '\' in POLICYCOREUTILS_MAKE_ENV
      wrapper: save some variables duing initialization
      busybox: add missing dependency
      host-glib: fix python search paths in gdbus-codegen
      fake-overlayfs: fix installing systemd unit
      libsemanage: don't add 'all' to the make options

Tobias Schmidl (1):
      udev: helper programs must be executable

Uwe Kleine-König (2):
      Formalize the meaning of Signed-off-by
      mtd-utils: allow building and installing of flash_otp_{lock, write}

Wolfram Sang (7):
      ustr: add package
      libcap-ng: add package
      libcgroup: add package
      libsepol: add package
      libselinux: add package
      libsemanage: add package
      policycoreutils: add package

* Re: [ptxdist] [ANNOUNCE] PTXdist 2013.03.0 released
@ 2013-03-05 11:51 ` Erwin Rol
From: Erwin Rol @ 2013-03-05 11:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ptxdist

No Qt5 ? :-(