From: Josef Holzmayr <holzmayr@rsi-elektrotechnik.de>
To: ptxdist@pengutronix.de
Subject: Re: [ptxdist] Fail to create (jffs2) images
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 10:49:00 +0200	[thread overview]

Am 12.10.2012 09:53, schrieb Michael Olbrich:> Hi,
 > Hmmm, is this from a clean build? I've seen errors like this when ptxdist
 > got confused by old files lying around.

The build was totally from scratch, even the platform-xxx folder was
removed.

 > And I think you should consider using opkg instead of ipkg to build the
 > packages. I don't think it's the cause of you problem, but it's better
 > tested nowadays.

Will investigate that, yes.

I have reproduced the problem with releases back to 2011.02... my guess
ATM is that forwarding the huge step to 2012.09 somehow broke it. any
ideas on how to get the configs sorted out, then?

Greetz
Josef Holzmayr
Dipl-Ing. (FH)
Entwicklung Embedded Devices / Software