Hei hei, Am 29.03.2012 17:27, schrieb Alexander Stein: > how do you convert the busybox' to ptxdist own config? I found those .in files > under config/busybox, but didn't find an script to convert them. I need an own > set of config files to integrate busybox into an initramfs with its own > configuration. As far as I remember from last week, ptxdist .in file just sources the Kconfig from busybox. Busybox uses the same config system, it's just assimilated. ;-) Greets Alex -- »With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.« (Jean-Luc Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie) *** GnuPG-FP: 02C8 A590 7FE5 CA5F 3601 D1D5 8FBA 7744 CC87 10D0 ***