* [ptxdist] beaglebone
@ 2012-01-31 23:53 Tim Sander
From: Tim Sander @ 2012-01-31 23:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ptxdist

Hi

Does anybody by chance have a beaglebone ptxdist whe (s)he likes to share?

Best regards
Tim

* Re: [ptxdist] beaglebone
@ 2012-02-01  7:26 ` Bernhard Walle
From: Bernhard Walle @ 2012-02-01  7:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ptxdist

Hi,

* Tim Sander <tim01@vlsi.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de> [2012-02-01 00:53]:
> Hi
>
> Does anybody by chance have a beaglebone ptxdist whe (s)he likes to share?

 % hg clone https://bitbucket.org/bwalle/ptxdist-arm-boards -r 26030b06fd4a

However, the kernel configuration is not tested to have DVI output.

Regards,
Bernhard

* Re: [ptxdist] beaglebone
@ 2012-02-01 23:16   ` Tim Sander
From: Tim Sander @ 2012-02-01 23:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ptxdist; +Cc: Bernhard Walle

Hi Bernhard

> > Does anybody by chance have a beaglebone ptxdist whe (s)he likes to
> > share?
>
>  % hg clone https://bitbucket.org/bwalle/ptxdist-arm-boards -r 26030b06fd4a
>
> However, the kernel configuration is not tested to have DVI output.
Thanks! I am not interested in graphical output and i don't have a dvi cape.
The usb-network and -serial stuff as in the original beaglebone software seem
more interesting for me.

Best regards
Tim

* Re: [ptxdist] beaglebone
@ 2012-02-02  7:16     ` Bernhard Walle
From: Bernhard Walle @ 2012-02-02  7:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ptxdist

Hi Tim,

Am 02.02.12 00:16, schrieb Tim Sander:

>>> Does anybody by chance have a beaglebone ptxdist whe (s)he likes to
>>> share?
>>
>>  % hg clone https://bitbucket.org/bwalle/ptxdist-arm-boards -r 26030b06fd4a
>>
>> However, the kernel configuration is not tested to have DVI output.
> Thanks! I am not interested in graphical output and i don't have a dvi cape.
> The usb-network and -serial stuff as in the original beaglebone software seem
> more interesting for me.

Ah, ok, but I didn't read carefully. I read "Beagleboard", not
"Beaglebone". Unfortunately, I don't (yet) have a Beaglebone. But maybe
the configuration helps you a bit anyway.

Regards,
Bernhard