Hi, I created a package using "ptxdist test src-autoconf-proglib" , this allowed me to create a shared library libtest.so and a binary test. That's all ok, it created two files libtest.c and test.c and I build it successfully. I then wanted to add another file uart.c , so that it would be built & linked with the Binary "test". I tried the following changes to Makefile.am (highlighted in green), but it fails to build. # # library # Libtest_la_SOURCES = \ libtest.c # # binary # test_SOURCES = \ test.c uart.c \ How can a ptxdist package using src-autoconf-proglib have two .c files for the Binary ( not the shared library .so) Regards Pat