* [ptxdist] Makefile in subfolder of rules directory?
@ 2011-10-07 12:35 Gavin Schenk
From: Gavin Schenk @ 2011-10-07 12:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ptxdist

Hi,

I want to share some packages over different projects managed by SVN.
This packages are common to my company, but not very usefull for the community e.g. testsoftware for our testing department.

The idea is to checkout a common folder from SVN as external into the projects rules folder.

My folderstructure looks something like this:

projectdirectory

  ---rules
  |    |
  |    ---common //<-- this folder is checked out from svn as external
  |    |     |
  |    |     common.in
  |    |     common.make
  |    |     Kconfig
  |    |
  |    ---projectspecific.in
  |    ---projectspecific.make

  ---Kconfig //<- here rules/common/Kconfig is sourced

The menustructure in ptxdist is shown correctly, but it seems that Makefiles in subfolders are not recognized by ptxdist?

I am not that familiar in depth with ptxdist source. Can you please support me with some hints how we can accomplish this?

Thanks and Regards,
Gavin Schenk