* [ptxdist] Request for help
@ 2011-09-29 14:50 Erwin Rol
From: Erwin Rol @ 2011-09-29 14:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ptxdist

Hey All,

I am looking for someone that could do a small test on a LPC32X0 based
board. Because I have run into problems when using VLAN's.

Could someone test if setting up a VLAN on eth0 with "vconfig 5 eth0"
creates the correct eth0.5 interface. And if that works could you test
if when sending anything via the eth0.5 vlan interface really adds the
VLAN tag to the ethernet frames that end up on the wire (measured with
an other machine to make sure it is the bytes on the wire you see).

If a test like that would cost more than a few minutes feel free to bill
me your time (please contact me before you do).

TIA,

Erwin

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-09-29 14:49 UTC | newest]