Hello Alexander :), On Wednesday 10 December 2014 09:38:58, Alexander Raimondi wrote: > Hi Jean-Claude > > Yes, I can give you my current work state. It is attached as tar.gz Thanks for your current work. By coincidence I need to take a look at nodejs myself :) > You will find: > - A patch that will add support for node.js to a local project (not > into ptxdist itself) > - A local_src directory with a build script > > Everything is based on ptxdist 14.1.0 (from phytec) > > Some comments > - I only tested node +ssl +npm (no ssl doesn't compile for some reason) Thanks for your effor so far. I've done some work based on it, e.g. compile without ssl is patched. I also cleaned up the rules a bit, including moving to cross. Feel free to try and comment. Best regards, Alexander -- Dipl.-Inf. Alexander Stein SYS TEC electronic GmbH Am Windrad 2 08468 Heinsdorfergrund Tel.: 03765 38600-1156 Fax: 03765 38600-4100 Email: alexander.stein@systec-electronic.com Website: www.systec-electronic.com Managing Director: Dipl.-Phys. Siegmar Schmidt Commercial registry: Amtsgericht Chemnitz, HRB 28082