Hi, I'm trying to compile {host-}gobject-introspection on ptxdist-2016-08.0 on a Debian jessie. The compile target fails with various syntax errors like these (full build log is attached): > .../sysroot-target/usr/include/glib-2.0/glib/glib-autocleanups.h:88: > syntax error, unexpected typedef-name, expecting identifier or '(' in > 'typedef GVariantType *GVariantType_autoptr;' at > 'GVariantType_autoptr' The host-target seems to build though, and the host package is (apparently) installed correctly into platform/sysroot-host. However, the same error messages in the target package seem to fail the build. Also the autogen.sh lines in host-gobject-introspection.extract.post stage look strange to me. Also, when building without -je1 -ji1 (see second attachment), I get additional warnings "FATAL: kernel too old". (Does that refer to the Linux kernel? I'm running 3.16.0-4-amd64, but I'm not sure if I'm able to upgrade that...) - Roland