Hi Am Mittwoch, 27. März 2013, 09:13:00 schrieb Robert Schwebel: > On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 08:24:21AM +0100, Tim Sander wrote: > > I have tested with 3.2.32-rt51 and when floodpinging the latency in a > > kernel driver(! not even usermode) was in the range of milliseconds? > > Have you tested flood pinging with the newer kernel? > > We just got it running yesterday, more tests will come. I have tested the interrupt latency in kernel with a module which is attached. This uses the am335x timers to measure the latency into usermode and after interrupt. The code is attached. Just compile the module and start up the usermode helper which prints out the measured latencies. Could you possibly send me the kernelconfig of the 3.6 rt setup? I would like to test the new rt kernel but somehow my kconfig is borked. Best regards Tim