Hei hei, Am 12.01.2012 20:47, schrieb Michael Olbrich: >> So I assume there's some problem with the default get rule in case some >> package has the 'M' marker but is not selected in the collection? > > Hmmm, not sure. Can you send the config files you're using (ptxconfig and > collectionconfig) so I can try to reproduce this. Attached. You'll probably have to deactivate packages we added ourselves. O:-) Greets Alex -- »With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.« (Jean-Luc Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie) *** GnuPG-FP: 02C8 A590 7FE5 CA5F 3601 D1D5 8FBA 7744 CC87 10D0 ***