Hello, On Mon, Mar 15, 2021 at 02:33:38PM +0100, Uwe Kleine-König wrote: > When switching the systemd target (e.g. by systemctl isolate > application.target) it is surprising when ssh sessions die. It's also > inconvenient if the target change is done via ssh ... > > So add IgnoreOnIsolate=true to sshd@.service. > > Signed-off-by: Uwe Kleine-König I just noticed I sent the very same patch with a different commit log already 10 days ago. I suffered some confusion about multiple git repositories and archived mail and so resent even though I thought I already sent this :-\ Pick whatever patch you consider the commit log better :-) Best regards Uwe -- Pengutronix e.K. | Uwe Kleine-König | Industrial Linux Solutions | https://www.pengutronix.de/ |