Hei hei, On Mon, Mar 01, 2021 at 09:45:35AM +0100, Michael Olbrich wrote: > On Mon, Mar 01, 2021 at 06:43:40AM +0100, Alexander Dahl wrote: > > I know this sounds tempting, but please don't do that. We still support > > systems with only 32 MiB RAM and not much more flash and have to save > > every byte we can. We have IPv6 turned off, because there's absolutely no > > demand for it from our customers and disabling it in kernel and userland > > gets us a little more space. > > No worries. That option will stay a wile longer. So, I'm guessing you're > not using systemd there either, right? Correct. No systemd, no udev, no dbus, just busybox init and our applications. Our newer hardware has 128 MiB of RAM (the awesome SAMA5D27 SiP package), but the old hardware will still stay a while, it was shipped to industrial customers, you can imagine, what that means. ;-) Greets Alex -- /"\ ASCII RIBBON | »With the first link, the chain is forged. The first \ / CAMPAIGN | speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the X AGAINST | first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.« / \ HTML MAIL | (Jean-Luc Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie)