On Thu, Oct 08, 2020 at 09:32:53AM +0200, Gavin Schenk wrote: > Ensure that with PTXCONF_ROOTFS_MEDIA set directory '/media' is created > even if none of PTXCONF_ROOTFS_MEDIA[1-6] is set. > > On our read-only system we mount a tmpfs on directory '/media' in order > to dynamically create additional mount points there. > > Fixes: 63e2d8696 (rootfs: don't create empty /media subdirs) > Signed-off-by: Gavin Schenk > --- > Hi, > > the "messed whitespaces" of changes in our mail server software. > Our IT department implemented a workaround, I hope this > mail looks better. It seems the workaround worked fine. I didn't try to apply, but at least now there are tabs in your patch. Acked-by: Uwe Kleine-König Best regards Uwe -- Pengutronix e.K. | Uwe Kleine-König | Industrial Linux Solutions | https://www.pengutronix.de/ |