* [ptxdist] Documentation build fails in 2020.07.0
@ 2020-07-03 16:15 Mircea Ciocan
From: Mircea Ciocan @ 2020-07-03 16:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ptxdist

Hello everybody, I have tried to build the included documentation for
the ptxdist, after installing all the required packages the command to
build the pdf:

ptxdist docs-latex

semi-succeeds, that is, the tex file is build correctly, but the
Makefile to produce the pdf fails because tex file name has spaces,
renaming it to something without spaces makes the build process succeed
immediately.

Just FYI to the maintainers.

Best regards,

Mircea

* Re: [ptxdist] Documentation build fails in 2020.07.0
@ 2020-07-06  6:33 ` Michael Olbrich
From: Michael Olbrich @ 2020-07-06  6:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ptxdist

On Fri, Jul 03, 2020 at 06:15:23PM +0200, Mircea Ciocan wrote:
> Hello everybody, I have tried to build the included documentation for the
> ptxdist, after installing all the required packages the command to build the
> pdf:
>
> ptxdist docs-latex
>
> semi-succeeds, that is, the tex file is build correctly, but the Makefile to
> produce the pdf fails because tex file name has spaces, renaming it to
> something without spaces makes the build process succeed immediately.
>
> Just FYI to the maintainers.

You have a space in PTXCONF_PROJECT_VENDOR, right? Anyways, fixed in master
now.

Michael

* Re: [ptxdist] Documentation build fails in 2020.07.0
@ 2020-07-06  7:40   ` Mircea Ciocan
From: Mircea Ciocan @ 2020-07-06  7:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ptxdist

On 06.07.20 08:33, Michael Olbrich wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 03, 2020 at 06:15:23PM +0200, Mircea Ciocan wrote:
>> Hello everybody, I have tried to build the included documentation for the
>> ptxdist, after installing all the required packages the command to build the
>> pdf:
>>
>> ptxdist docs-latex
>>
>> semi-succeeds, that is, the tex file is build correctly, but the Makefile to
>> produce the pdf fails because tex file name has spaces, renaming it to
>> something without spaces makes the build process succeed immediately.
>>
>> Just FYI to the maintainers.
> You have a space in PTXCONF_PROJECT_VENDOR, right? Anyways, fixed in master
> now.
>
> Michael

Hello Michael and thanks for the quick fix, we should avoid a "Bobby
Tables" situation if possible ;).

BR,
Mircea