Hei hei, On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 02:20:30PM +0200, Mircea Ciocan wrote: > I want to install /root/.ssh/authorized_keys file from my board projectroot > directory. > > Sadly even after reading the previous mail regarding a similar issue with > systemd directory I'm not able to correctly install the file. > > I can create the /root/.ssh empty directory with the correct 0700 > permissions, but I haven't found any way of putting a file there, everything > fails with: > > Incompatible ownership or permissions for '/root': > dropbear: 0.0 0755 (implicit) > rootfs: 0.0 0700 > > One of these packages must be fixed! > > Could a kind soul give me a quick hint how to do this, in my projectroot, > the directories and file are having proper permissions. > > > Line that fails: > >         @$(call install_alternative, dropbear, 0, 0, 0600, > /root/.ssh/authorized_keys, n) This is not part of ptxdist master branch 'rules/dropbear.make' and from a quick glance in Git it was not for the last 10 years. Do you have a customized rule in your BSP? Greets Alex -- /"\ ASCII RIBBON | »With the first link, the chain is forged. The first \ / CAMPAIGN | speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the X AGAINST | first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.« / \ HTML MAIL | (Jean-Luc Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie)