Hei hei, On Thu, Jan 23, 2020 at 05:08:16PM +0100, Michael Olbrich wrote: > I'm happy to announce that I've just released ptxdist-2020.01.0. There's no checksum file in the download folder like for the other releases: https://public.pengutronix.de/software/ptxdist/ Greets Alex -- /"\ ASCII RIBBON | »With the first link, the chain is forged. The first \ / CAMPAIGN | speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the X AGAINST | first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.« / \ HTML MAIL | (Jean-Luc Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie)