Hei hei, On Thu, Jun 06, 2019 at 06:26:15PM +0200, Roland Hieber wrote: > This point came up multiple times in the past and the special handling > of targetinstall stages lead to confusion when trying to depend on image > packages. Document it to prevent further confusion in that matter, and > warn the user if such a make target exists. The last time I fell in that trap, was when I tried to package a binary image file for an onboard FPGA which I wanted to have in /boot to load it from U-Boot, but to also have it updated with the rootfs. Turned out I could not name that image package just 'image-fpga' … ;-) So thanks for this patch, this can probably avoid wasting time for one or the other developer. :-) Greets Alex -- /"\ ASCII RIBBON | »With the first link, the chain is forged. The first \ / CAMPAIGN | speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the X AGAINST | first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.« / \ HTML MAIL | (Jean-Luc Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie)