Hei hei, On Tue, Jun 05, 2018 at 02:20:37PM -0400, Jon Ringle wrote: > The bump to 0.171 fixed the errors I was getting when building 0.170, so I > think the patch is not needed I already saw your v2 also removing the patch. The reason Clemens introduced the patch was compilation failed with GCC >= 8. Did you test that? (I can't, don't have a bleeding edge system at hand.) Maybe Clemens can elaborate? Greets Alex -- /"\ ASCII RIBBON | »With the first link, the chain is forged. The first \ / CAMPAIGN | speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the X AGAINST | first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.« / \ HTML MAIL | (Jean-Luc Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie)