Hei hei, On Thu, Feb 08, 2018 at 09:24:55AM +0100, Marc Kleine-Budde wrote: > Also add a patch to fix "number of read syscalls of process". Wanted to test that feature, didn't notice before htop can do that. However on the columns SYSCR and IO_RATE I only get "no perm", although htop is running as root. :-/ So while I can not say anything about the added patch, the tool itself in version 2.1.0 is running fine, so: Tested-by: Alexander Dahl Greets Alex -- »With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.« (Jean-Luc Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie) *** GnuPG-FP: C28E E6B9 0263 95CF 8FAF 08FA 34AD CD00 7221 5CC6 ***