Hei hei, On Fri, Jan 26, 2018 at 08:58:52AM +0100, Guillermo Rodriguez Garcia wrote: > I am creating a ptxdist BSP and have a series. patchset for a > given kernel version. I have noticed that this patchset is ignored when the > KERNEL_HEADER package is built -- instead, a "series" file is automatically > created and used. > > Is this normal/expected? Shouldn't the series. file be used > instead? It is at least known. I stumbled over this last year: https://www.mail-archive.com/ptxdist@pengutronix.de/msg12233.html Michael gave some hints for possible workarounds. Greets Alex -- »With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.« (Jean-Luc Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie) *** GnuPG-FP: C28E E6B9 0263 95CF 8FAF 08FA 34AD CD00 7221 5CC6 ***