Hei Clemens, On Sat, Sep 02, 2017 at 12:51:07PM +0200, Clemens Gruber wrote: > The Kconfig changes result from ptxdist make busybox_import and we did > not describe these changes in commit messages before. See git log > config/busybox Well okay, doesn't hurt to write this. > There's nothing really special this time: There a few new tools, stuff > is moved around and descriptions are improved. > The details are listed on busybox.net This as commit message, maybe with a link to the upstream announcement, all questions answered. Short, but better than nothing. However, this is just my opinion. > There is one patch left to add counterparts for the new busybox tools > with depends on !BUSYBOX_FOO, which I will send separately. (After the > weekend ;) Have a nice one. I will be back from vacation on September 12th. Greets Alex -- »With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.« (Jean-Luc Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie) *** GnuPG-FP: C28E E6B9 0263 95CF 8FAF 08FA 34AD CD00 7221 5CC6 ***