Hello, On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 10:05:13AM +0200, Alexander Dahl wrote: > Marking LIGHTTPD_MEMCACHE(D) as broken would be the easiest for now I > guess. Should this go into a separate patch, together with this one > upgrading from 1.4.39 to 1.4.45, or in the second one which renames the > lighttpd package option? Currently I prefer putting it into the second patch, together with the renaming of the option. I'll test that in week 35, and – if no one objects – send a v3 then. Greets Alex -- »With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.« (Jean-Luc Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie) *** GnuPG-FP: C28E E6B9 0263 95CF 8FAF 08FA 34AD CD00 7221 5CC6 ***