Hei hei, On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 05:24:57PM +0530, Amar kumar Nandan wrote: > I want to change configure file for fakeroot-1.14.4. > I am using ptxdist (ptxdist-2015.05.0) to manage fakeroot-1.14.4. You may want to migrate your BSP to ptxdist-2017.06.0 … > How/where can I change ptxdist to modify fakeroot-1.14.4/configure file. > I want change such as replacing gcc to gcc-5 regardless of system defined > gcc. You can patch packages. If you look into the distributed files you see a folder patches containing subfolders and a series file for each. So the recommended way to go (which also is helpful if you want to upgrade a patch series for upstreaming) is: * in your BSP create a subfolder named 'patches' * inside 'patches' create a folder named _exactly_ like the one for the package you want to patch in platform-*/build-target/ * go into that folder and touch a file 'series' * in your BSP call `ptxdist clean ` * then call `ptxdist --git extract ` * go into platform-*/build-target/ * make your changes * commit those with git * call `git ptx-patches` * you'll find updated patches in the patches folder * proceed with the usual build steps IIRC there's also a chapter about patch management in the documentation. Greets Alex -- »With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.« (Jean-Luc Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie) *** GnuPG-FP: C28E E6B9 0263 95CF 8FAF 08FA 34AD CD00 7221 5CC6 ***