Hei hei, On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 10:40:08AM +0200, Michael Olbrich wrote: > I suggest a validation script that checks, that the two configs fit > together. Parsing ptxconfig is quite simple. That's exactly what we do when building release images. One part of the script checks if certain options in the ptxconfig and kernelconfig are set/unset, to ensure no wrong settings slip through into a production image. It's a simple shell script, easy to write yourself. Greets Alex -- »With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.« (Jean-Luc Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie) *** GnuPG-FP: C28E E6B9 0263 95CF 8FAF 08FA 34AD CD00 7221 5CC6 ***