* [ptxdist] Newbie: Howto add luajit 2.x as a new package in ptxdist
@ 2017-06-17 23:10 Michael Deiters
From: Michael Deiters @ 2017-06-17 23:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ptxdist

Hi,

I'm a newbie on ptxdist. I successfully managed to build my 1st BSP based
on Generic-arm recently.

I'm getting lost on how to add luajit including the libluajit-5.1-dev as
package to ptxdist. I understand the approach to add an autotoolized
package, but for the desired luajit-5.1-dev, I can only find the apt-get
source on my host.

I'm wondering if there isn't an easy way to let ptxdisk know about the
required package. I searched the web, but didn't found enlightenment...

I would be grateful if somebody could point me the right direction.

Many thanks in advance!

Kind regards
Michael