* [ptxdist] ELCE 2016: Verified Boot Demo
@ 2017-05-08 17:04 Clemens Gruber
From: Clemens Gruber @ 2017-05-08 17:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Marc Kleine-Budde; +Cc: ptxdist

Hi Marc,

I watched your talk at ELCE 2016 about Verified Boot and want to thank
you for this very interesting and great talk!

I am now wondering if you could share your demo project / PTXdist BSP
you used for the RioT-Board?

I successfully secured the bootloader stage and blew the fuses, so the
MX6 is now booting up in secure mode. I am however struggling a little
with securing the next stages, especially the IMA and EVM part.

Would be great if you could share the demo project, then it would be
much easier to play with it. :-)

Thanks!

Clemens

* Re: [ptxdist] ELCE 2016: Verified Boot Demo
@ 2017-05-31  9:47 ` Clemens Gruber
From: Clemens Gruber @ 2017-05-31  9:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ptxdist

On Mon, May 08, 2017 at 07:04:55PM +0200, Clemens Gruber wrote:
> Hi Marc,
>
> I watched your talk at ELCE 2016 about Verified Boot and want to thank
> you for this very interesting and great talk!
>
> I am now wondering if you could share your demo project / PTXdist BSP
> you used for the RioT-Board?
>
> I successfully secured the bootloader stage and blew the fuses, so the
> MX6 is now booting up in secure mode. I am however struggling a little
> with securing the next stages, especially the IMA and EVM part.
>
> Would be great if you could share the demo project, then it would be
> much easier to play with it. :-)
>
> Thanks!

Never mind.. Got it to work on my own.