Hei hei, On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 02:36:58PM +0200, Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult wrote: > By the way: in Linux embedded world, we also have people splitting > up between OS and their own applications, leading to the interesting > questions, where the border line actually is (on which side do eg. > libxml or boost belong ?). I'd rather like not to open that can of > worms, but IMHO it seems to root back to the same fundamental problem. We put our own applications to /usr/local/bin or /usr/local/sbin … O:-) A -- »With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.« (Jean-Luc Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie) *** GnuPG-FP: C28E E6B9 0263 95CF 8FAF 08FA 34AD CD00 7221 5CC6 ***