* [ptxdist] Build OSELAS toolchain fails saying that make is "too old"
@ 2017-03-27 16:43 Guillermo Rodriguez Garcia
From: Guillermo Rodriguez Garcia @ 2017-03-27 16:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ptxdist

Hello,

I am rebuilding OSELAS.Toolchain-2012.12.1 on a new machine (Ubuntu
16.04). This is for an existing target platform; previous versions of
the toolchain were built on Ubuntu 10 and Ubuntu 12 hosts.

Now when I try to build the toolchain, the glibc-headers package fails
to build with this error:

*** These critical programs are missing or too old: make

I guess my make is actually too new (4.1) rather than too old. Any
ideas how to fix this?

Thank you,

Guillermo Rodriguez Garcia
guille.rodriguez@gmail.com