Hei hei, On Wed, Mar 01, 2017 at 06:36:38PM +0100, Guillermo Rodriguez Garcia wrote: > Is someone using ptxdist with iMX6 based targets? I know phytec used > ptxdist in the past but now they seem to be using Yocto instead. We have a phytec i.MX6 dev board at work. They shipped a ptxdist based BSP in the first place before they switched to ptxdist. I had Distrokit working with it, I guess when Linux 3.18 was bleeding edge, but did not manage to send it upstream. So in general i.MX6 works, I guess it's basically getting your bootloader and kernel config working? > Re. toolchain: Any recommended version of OSELAS.Toolchain? Best > settings to finetune for Cortex A9 + VFPv3 + NEON ? I would recommend the latest release v2016.06.1 and go with arm-v7a-linux-gnueabihf_gcc-5.4.0_glibc-2.23_binutils-2.26_kernel-4.6-sanitized.ptxconfig Greets Alex -- »With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.« (Jean-Luc Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie) *** GnuPG-FP: C28E E6B9 0263 95CF 8FAF 08FA 34AD CD00 7221 5CC6 ***