Hei hei, On Fri, Nov 18, 2016 at 02:21:36PM +0100, David Jander wrote: > Or is there a way (that I ignore) to speed-up the generation of > entropy in the Linux kernel? I heard other people use haveged for this. I have two experimental patches for adding a haveged package, but did not test it thouroughly yet. Maybe someone else wants to try? https://github.com/LeSpocky/ptxdist/tree/haveged Greets Alex -- »With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.« (Jean-Luc Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie) *** GnuPG-FP: C28E E6B9 0263 95CF 8FAF 08FA 34AD CD00 7221 5CC6 ***