* [ptxdist] Specific version dependency in opkg/ipkg Depends field
@ 2016-08-02 15:22 Andreas Glatz
From: Andreas Glatz @ 2016-08-02 15:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ptxdist

Hi

I'm using ptxdist-2012.03.0 and I'm adding two new components to the
standard installation. Everything seems to work fine and I get ipkgs
for both components, which I can install on the target.

Now I'd like to create a dependency of component A on B so that A can
only be installed if B is present and has a certain version, let's say
B has to be at or newer than version 0.6. Opkg/Ipkg seem to support
this with by e.g. adding B(>=0.6) to Depends field in the control file
of ipkg A.

Ptxdist automatically appends dependencies, however I haven't found a
way to add a version dependency to a package (without hacking the
package after it was created).

Any help appreciated.

Cheers,

Andreas