* [ptxdist] Building manually fails with unknown libraries
@ 2016-05-20 10:28 Christoph Rüdiger
From: Christoph Rüdiger @ 2016-05-20 10:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ptxdist

Hi folks,

I am trying to build my project manually in the ptxdist environment to
start playing around with some diagnostics tools.

First of all, the project compiles and links properly when building with
ptxdist compile <target>.

However, when I enter ptxdist bash and execute the make command from the
logfile, including all the explicit environment variables, the linker
fails to find libraries. strace shows, that it is only looking in the
toolchain's sysroot, but not in the explicitly given sysroot-target (via
SYSROOT env variable).

So my question is: how do I execute the single build steps (namely
prepare and compile) manually in the ptxdist bash?

Regards
Christoph

--
rüdiger.engineering