From: Juergen Borleis <jbe@pengutronix.de>
To: ptxdist@pengutronix.de
Cc: Stranz Jan-Marc <JM.Stranz@gantner-instruments.com>
Subject: Re: [ptxdist] PTXdist variables
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 09:50:52 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi Jan-Marc,

On Tuesday 25 August 2015 08:24:58 Stranz Jan-Marc wrote:
> I know this document you have pointed to very well; I've already been
> working with PTXdist some time. But looking around existing rules I see,
> there are a lot useful ptxdist variables and these variables are not
> described in any documentation I've seen.

Base problem is, those developers who add these variables are not those
developers who write the documentation.... I'm always behind when writing
documentation.

If you have some text snippets for those yet undocumented variables I will
happily add them to the ptxdist guru guide :)

Regards,
Juergen

--
Pengutronix e.K.                              | Juergen Borleis             |
Industrial Linux Solutions                    | http://www.pengutronix.de/  |