Hi, I'm happy to announce that I've just released ptxdist-2014.08.0. This is mostly a bugfix release. A few new versions and updates to the autotools templates. Other than that is its various bugfixes. I think we fixed all the fallout from the last release. This release looks pretty stable. Thanks to all contributors and - as always - the shortlog below. Enjoy, Michael Olbrich Alexander Aring (1): ptxd_make_dts_dtc: handle error if dtc failed Andreas Pretzsch (1): libcurl: make tftp support selectable Bernhard Walle (1): ptxdist: Create symlinks for toolchain-related tools Bruno Thomsen (1): php5: version pump 5.4.29 -> 5.4.30 Juergen Borleis (10): Provide better and generic M4 macros for cross compiling newpackages: provide the M4 macro directory to the wizard script lib autotools template: improvements of the library template lib autotools template wizard: extend it lib autotools template: improvements to the Makefile.am lib autotools template: improvements to the configure.ac lib autotools template: add a short HOWTO to enable users to work with the template lib autotools template: just fix a typo lib autotools template: fix another typo lib autotools template: more name replacements are required Marc Kleine-Budde (1): hub-ctrl: new package Michael Olbrich (21): ptxd_lib_colgen: fix collections ptxdist: fix '--auto-version' for older ptxdist versions ptxd_make_dts_dtb: one more include dir /etc/profile: allow other packages to add to the environment systemd: version bump 214 -> 215 systemd: add upstream patch to fix building on PPC opkg: add patches for better symlink handling generate predictable timestamps systemd: improve systemd-timesyncd handling rc-once: start after system-update.target rc-once: touch /var/lib/systemd/clock before mounting readonly ptxdist: handle missing icecc correctly e2fsprogs: version bump 1.42.10 -> 1.42.11 ptxd_lib_dgen: be more clever about tarball dependencies ptxd_make_dts_dtb: support older kernel wayland: create target wayland-scanner.pc systemd: default to DHCP for IPv4 only for eth0 ptxdist: don't overwrite the wrapper cpp networkmanager: install all systemd unit files and aliases setlocalversion: not all git version support the '-c' option ptxd_dgen_rulesfiles: handle rulesdirs that are symbolic links -- Pengutronix e.K. | | Industrial Linux Solutions | http://www.pengutronix.de/ | Peiner Str. 6-8, 31137 Hildesheim, Germany | Phone: +49-5121-206917-0 | Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686 | Fax: +49-5121-206917-5555 |