* [ptxdist] ptxdist 2012.12.0 installation - python-devel packages problem
@ 2014-04-13  8:43 Stella GZ
From: Stella GZ @ 2014-04-13  8:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ptxdist

Hello,

I'm trying to install ptxdist following this instructions:
http://www.pengutronix.de/oselas/bsp/pengutronix/download/OSELAS.BSP-Pengutronix-Generic-arm-Quickstart.pdf
I need to install:
ptxdist-2012.12.0.tar.bz2
OSELAS.BSP-Pengutronix-Generic-2012.12.0.tar.gz
OSELAS.Toolchain-2012.12.0.tar.bz2

I get the problem with sed, and I found this solution in this mailing list:
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.embedded.ptxdist.devel/11297

Everything goes fine, until I get to install ptxdist as usual, and I run
    ./configure.

I get this error:
    configure: error: some python development files could not be found, you
are likely using suse or redhat system as host. In this case please install
the python-devel packages

Python-devel packages are already installed in my system:

$sudo apt-get install python-dev
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
python-dev is already the newest version.
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 11 not upgraded.

What can I do?