Hi, I'm happy to announce that I've just released ptxdist-2014.03.0. We habe the usual mix of new packages, new versions and bugfixes. An I reworked the platform Kconfig files. It should be easier to overwrite/add things here. Thanks to all contributors and - as always - the shortlog below. Enjoy, Michael Olbrich Alexander Aring (1): libzmq: add new package Alexander Dahl (1): libtar: add as new package Alexander Stein (1): klibc: Bump to version 2.0.3 Bernhard Walle (1): tclap: New package Bruno Thomsen (1): ntp: version bump 4.2.6 -> 4.2.6p5 Juergen Beisert (1): libpv: change to new release due to link failures Michael Olbrich (35): icu: separate data file gettext: version bump 0.18.1.1 -> 0.18.3.2 ptxdist: atomically replace wrapper links ptxdist: don't create the logfile until the platformdir is verified ptxdist: allow multiple arguments for 'ptxdist print' bash_completion: cache package list when possible platforms: simplify platforms/Kconfig platforms: remove old FLASH_BLOCKSIZE options platforms: move architecture.in into a generated section platform: create a generated section for device tree options platforms: move kernel into a generated section dtc: improve dependency handling aumix: add custom autogen.sh icu: the database name changes with the endianess host-tntnet: fix HOST_TNTNET_DIR xorg-font-cursor-misc: don't enable by default xorg-font-misc-misc: don't enable by default ptxd_make_world_extract: add sanity check ptxd_make_world_get: check for file:// URL and _SOURCE here dfu-util: make sure libusb is handled correctly ptxdist: fix check_compiler when building toolchains ptxd_make_world_extract: don't break packages with ${pkg_deprecated_extract_dir} set fam: cleanup rules xorg-font-arphic-ukai: cleanup xorg-font-arphic-uming: cleanup nettle: version bump 2.5 -> 2.7.1 gnutls: version bump 2.12.21 -> 3.2.12.1 openldap: --with-tls=gnutls breaks with new gnutls local-src: allow to remove the link ptxdist: fix local-src documentation lsh: define includedir and libdir templates: remove fancy version magic templates: allow overwriting template files in the BSP nettle: install libhogweed host-genimage: version bump 5 -> 6 Sascha Hauer (7): Add dfu-util rules for host dfu-util: version bump to 0.7 ptxdist: Add list-packages command ptxdist: Add local-src command barebox: Add optional dependency to host-libusb barebox: Only install defaultenv file if it exists add ptxsudo alias to ptxdist bash -- Pengutronix e.K. | | Industrial Linux Solutions | http://www.pengutronix.de/ | Peiner Str. 6-8, 31137 Hildesheim, Germany | Phone: +49-5121-206917-0 | Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686 | Fax: +49-5121-206917-5555 |