From: "Jürgen Beisert" <jbe@pengutronix.de>
To: ptxdist@pengutronix.de
Cc: "Bilal TAŞ" <bilal.tas@dcl.com.tr>
Subject: Re: [ptxdist] phyFLEX-i.MX6
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 10:46:23 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi Bilal,

On Monday 16 September 2013 10:26:56 Bilal TAŞ wrote:
> I'm working PhyFLEX-i.MX6 Rapid Development Kit,  I need QT 4.8 Lib with my
> embedded systems . I checked PTXdist 2013.09.0 inclued qt 4.8. I try build
> I show this error. How to fix this error ?
>
> PTXdist is 2013.09.0
>
> BSP: pD13.1.1
>
> error: The ptxconfig file version and ptxdist version do not match:
>
> configfile version: 2012.03.0
>
> ptxdist version: 2013.09.0

The existing config files are made for an older PTXdist release. You should
keep it until you know what you are doing. What you want to do is an upgrade
of your BSP. If you do so, expects some things may fail and you must adapt
more than the Qt-4.8 to make everything work again. Welcome to the area of BSP
development...

This will help you to upgrade:

$ ptxdist migrate

And answer the questions carefully.

Regards,
Juergen

--
Pengutronix e.K.                              | Juergen Beisert             |
Linux Solutions for Science and Industry      | http://www.pengutronix.de/  |